The 165th Winnebago County Fair kicks off on Wednesday, August 5, 2020. This is an event that you will definitely want to be a part of. Why? Because…The Winnebago County Fair is one of the most affordable Fairs for families to attend because ALL Fair-goers may attend all of the events and activities for only the cost of their Gate Admission! AND more Fair-goers mean more potential customers for you!
To RESERVE space at the 2020 Winnebago County Fair, return your Vendor Application and Down Payment ASAP.
- EARLY BIRD DEADLINE JUNE 1 (5% discount if you pay in full by June 1)
- Required Documentation DUE JUNE 15 (insurance, W-9, etc)
- Vendor Informational Letter
- Vendor Application
- W-9 Form (required of vendors)
- Certificate of Insurance (provide a copy)
- Other requested documentation:
- List of Items for Sale and/or Menu
- Short (2-3 sentence) Promotional Blurb for PA Announcements during the fair.
- Marketing materials/links for your business (to include in Fair Advertising)