It is with heavy hearts that the Winnebago County Fair Association (WCFA) Board of Directors announces the cancellation of this year’s Winnebago County Fair set for August 5-9, 2020.
June 9, 2020 Cancellation Press Release
2020 VENDOR REFUNDS
Due to the unprecedented health and financial complications of the COVID-19 pandemic this year, Vendors who have made a payment for 2020 Fair may apply their payment towards reserving their 2021 spot OR will be given a full refund.
2021 Fair Dates: August 4-8
The 165th Winnebago County Fair kicks off on Wednesday, August 5, 2020. This is an event that you will definitely want to be a part of. Why? Because…The Winnebago County Fair is one of the most affordable Fairs for families to attend because ALL Fair-goers may attend all of the events and activities for only the cost of their Gate Admission! AND more Fair-goers mean more potential customers for you!
RESERVE your space at the 2020 Winnebago County Fair:
- COVID-19 SPECIAL: EARLY BIRD DEADLINE EXTENDED. Please submit application materials and payment by opening day of Fair (Aug. 5) to receive 5% Discount.
JUNE 1 (5% discount if you pay in full by June 1)
- DEADLINE EXTENDED for Required Documentation (insurance, W-9, etc) due to COVID-19. Paperwork must be received prior to opening your booth/stand on opening day of the Fair (Aug. 5)
DUE JUNE 15.
- Vendor Informational Letter (w/ COVID-19 Updates)
- Vendor Application (w/ COVID-19 Updates)
- W-9 Form (required of vendors)
- Certificate of Insurance (provide a copy)
- Other requested documentation:
- List of Items for Sale and/or Menu
- Short (2-3 sentence) Promotional Blurb for PA Announcements during the fair.
- Marketing materials/links for your business (to include in Fair Advertising)