The 166th Winnebago County Fair kicks off on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. This is an event that you will definitely want to be a part of. Why? Because…The Winnebago County Fair is one of the most affordable Fairs for families to attend because ALL Fair-goers may attend all of the events and activities for only the cost of their Gate Admission! AND more Fair-goers mean more potential customers for you!
To RESERVE your space at the 2021 Winnebago County Fair:
- SUBMIT APPLICATION MATERIALS and down payment by JUNE 1 (receive a 5% discount if you pay in full by June 1.)
- SUBMIT PAPERWORK for Required Documentation (insurance, W-9, COVID-19 Plans, etc) by JUNE 15.
- Vendor Informational Letter 2020 (2021 coming soon!)
- Vendor Application 2021
- W-9 Form (required of vendors)
- Certificate of Insurance (provide a copy)
- COVID-19 Safety Plan
(include initial plan in application or submit separately. Final plans and any requested revisions will be due in July.)
- Other requested documentation:
- List of Items for Sale and/or Menu
- Short (2-3 sentence) Promotional Blurb for PA Announcements during the fair.
- Marketing materials/links for your business (to include in Fair Advertising)
2021 COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS
Planning for the 2021 Fair includes continuously monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and working with the Sunnyview Exposition Center/Winnebago County Parks Department and the Winnebago County Health Department to develop COVID-19 Safety Plans. At this time, we are planning for a traditional county fair with safety precautions in place. We will keep you informed as we develop our specific COVID safety plan and requirements that will impact our vendors.
- Vendors will need to submit COVID-19 safety plans that meet Winnebago County Health Department/Sunnyview Expo Center requirements (still under development as of January 2021).
- Initial plans can be submitted with your application, or separately.
- Plans will be reviewed closer to the event, and any required revisions will be due in July.
- Please submit any of your own safety/health related requests with this application. Your health and safety (along with that of our volunteers, exhibitors and fair-goers) is our first priority.
- The Fair will notify vendors as soon as possible of any new COVID-19 safety requirements OR if there are any significant changes to the traditional format of the Fair.
- We understand the financial hardship the pandemic has caused for many businesses and that the situation for this summer is still unpredictable. As we did in 2020, we will work with our vendors on cancellations/refunds due to COVID-19.